In general, we charge a pre-determined fixed fee. The fee is determined by:
- The scope of the project, in terms of the tasks and documents you require help with.
- The sophistication and specific needs of your target audience.
- The quality of your existing materials, including early drafts of business plans, project forecasts, market research, competitive research, etc. For instance, if you have a recent, comprehensive research report from a major market research firm, our effort can be significantly reduced.
- The clarity of your vision for your work model, marketing and distribution strategy, financial plans, etc.
- Your availability and willingness to participate in the preparation of the of the assigment.
- The complexity of your industry and assignment model.
- The availability of industry information.
- The desired timing relative to our workload. In general, “rush” jobs will carry a substantial premium over projects that can be completed as our schedule permits.
Because of these factors, the fees for a typical project, consisting of the preparation of an project-grade, can range from a few hundred thousands Tanzania Shillings (Tsh.) to several milliions of Tshs. By the way, if you are “price shopping,” you should know that price doesn’t tell the whole story. After all, would you choose one car over another simply because of price? Of course not – there are many dimensions you need to consider.